The Further (Mis)Adventures of Princess Thumperhead started as a "post by email" that I wrote in college. When I moved away from school, the story widened and took on a different role for me, hence the Jester's Chronicles. Quite some time has past now and I find that I am returning to telling this weird little story, or The Trials. I suggest starting from the beginning. Some characters have been around that long...In April 2012, this story will turn 15. ....and Thanks for reading.

Tuesday, April 08, 1997

Epic I: The Announcement.


Announcing the Epic to end all epics, coming soon (in installments), as the author writes them:

The Further (Mis)Adventures of Princess Thumper Head.

Featuring:

Princess Thumper Head, the protagonist
Lady Vase, Slayer of Small Cars, PTH's lady-in-waiting
The Queen, PTH's mother (by adoption)
Sir Pax, Knight Errant, Lady Vase's love

Also:

The Royal Jester, the antagonist
JJ the Red, Capt. of the Guard, long time friend of the Jester
Brand the Brute, Royal torturer

And:
The Peanut Gallery, various residents of the Kingdom of Edwardoland, who have heir own two cents to throw in.

Now that we have the cast, let's introduce the setting.

Place: Edwardoland.

Time: In the not so distant past, at the Festival of Drunken Musicians, hosted by Sir Pax.

This is the premise for the Further (Mis)Adventures of Princess Thumper Head.

No comments: