The Further (Mis)Adventures of Princess Thumperhead started as a "post by email" that I wrote in college. When I moved away from school, the story widened and took on a different role for me, hence the Jester's Chronicles. Quite some time has past now and I find that I am returning to telling this weird little story, or The Trials. I suggest starting from the beginning. Some characters have been around that long...In April 2012, this story will turn 15. ....and Thanks for reading.

Tuesday, January 20, 1998

Epic VII: The End of the Further (Mis)Adventures of PTH




Well now, I would like to thank everyone who wrote in a requested that their alter egos live on in the Jester Chronicles, for those of you who no longer follow the (Mis)Adventures, I would like to thank you for letting me know who you are. For those of you who follow the melodrama that I refer to as my life, thank you for making the (Mis)Adventures so popular.



For a quick update before the Chronicles go into effect...

Sir Pax, slain during the Battle of Springville.

General Lugg, assassinated during the attack on Springville.

Lord Runt, poisoned possibly by Lady Prop 'Hor, heir apparent.

Sir Martier, executed for treason.

Queen 'de Berghess, having taken ill, died in her sleep.

JerRand and Fihz, arrested in an attempted coup, held in the dungeon.

Dane Benedict, kidnapped by an unknown assailant.

* And introducing the Witch Kindle, renowned seer and magician.

* And Tintar, librarian in the Unseen Library.


And sooner or later I'll get around to writing the continuation of these things.

The Jester

No comments: